SQL Server 2012 Policy Management - Script icon besides Database Engine in SSMS

SQL Server 2012 Policy Management - looks like a script icon in SSMS when the policy failed.

I implemented a policy on my production server to check if all databases are in full recovery model.
the 3 steps are:

  1.  create condition , choose Database as facet, filter Recovery Model = Full 
  2.  Create policy, against all users database by database_id>4 and use the above condition, schedule a job runs weekly. 
  3.  enable it and evaluate. I noticed a few databases were highlighted not being Full recovery model, but it is required by the application as simple. I left it and will update the condition later, then forgot it. 

 The next week, I open this server is SSMS, I found a Script icon beside the server, panic, what is wrong with my SQL instance? google it, didn't find it, soon later, notice the script icon is the policy checker. Cool stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sysaux tablespace is too big

patching Oracle Database 12.2.0.1 Release Update & Release Update Revision January 2021 Critical Issues (Doc ID 2725763.1)